Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Eating out - Gluten free

I will be in Bruges in June and wonder if any other coeliacs have any recommendations on where to eat (at reasonable prices.) I have already been to Bruges about 3 years ago but would like some recommendations, especially for a gluten free lunch time snack.




|||



Hi, I am taking my mum to Bruges in a couple of days and she is a coeliac. Could you please tell me whether you found anywhere to eat or buy gluten free when you were there. Many thanks




|||



Unfortunately I had to cancel my trip to Bruges in June. There are lots of eating places and I don%26#39;t remember having any problems when I was there 3 years ago. I was just trying to get some recommendations.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:26 am, September 28, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment