Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tix to World Cup Qualifier Oct 11

Hello, I am going to be in Brussels on Oct 11, and am interested in going to see the World Cup qualifier between Belgium and Armenia. Does anyone know how it might be possible to get tickets for this? (I will be in the U.S. until the day before the game)





Thanks!




|||



Aha....... I noticed there was a lack of Jupiler League games on during my visit. I am also interested in aquiring acouple of tickets for myself and my brother in law. (I am sure we will be able to convince my wife and sister in law that it is a productive use of our time) Is the game played at Anderlecht%26#39;s home ground or King Badouin?





Is it likely to be a sell out? Any ideas on costs of tickets?




|||



It is at King Badouin. My friend filled out a form and sent it in as instructed on the stadium%26#39;s website, but hasn%26#39;t heard anything back. Those tickets were listed for 29-49 Euros, I think. Also, this site worldticketshop.com/tickets/belgium_tickets/…





is selling them online, but they are significantly more expensive. I%26#39;m not sure if its sold out or not, does anyone know how to tell? Also, does anyone know if there are any other ticket options that are more economical?





Thanks!




|||



I notice Belgium managed a good away result in Turkey. Definitely a dodgy penalty for the Turks. Anyone know what sort of crowds Belgium usually get for home games.




|||



I would guess Armenia are not exactly going to be a huge attraction. ( no offence to any Armenians intended)




|||



You can get them from the footbel site. They go from 15 to 40 Euro. They won%26#39;t send tickets outside of Belgium, but you can pick them up the day of the game.




|||



Thank you, but I have followed the instructions on the belfoot site, but have not received a reply. Do you have any suggestions?





Thanks!




|||



I would send an email to :





informatie.tickets@footbel.com or you could call



+32 2/477.12.11





I would find it very surprising if it would be sold out already.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, October 04, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment